About Dr. Julie Gauff:
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude and valedictorian of her class at the University of Western States
- Has BA in Anthropology with a minor in environmental studies from State University of New York at Geneseo
- Certification courses in Kinesiology Taping and Functional Movement Taping
- Completed over 300 hours of coursework in Functional Medicine, Nutrition, and Natural Healing
- Past life as a Farmer, National Parks Ranger, and Environmental Educator
- Interested in absorbing as much sunshine as possible while hiking, rock climbing mountain biking, gardening, practicing yoga, and playing with her family and dogs.
‘I am passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and encourage and teach this to my patients as well. In dealing with my own health issues and searching for my own optimal health I became very interested in methods of assessing and treating ailments using ‘natural’ treatment methods as much as possible. I believe drugs and surgery are necessary treatment options at times, but are overutilized in our society. I eagerly study through formal continuing education and many hours spent reading with the goal of continually learning, refreshing, and staying up on the latest research and new techniques to give my patients the quality care they deserve.’